While Cracked isn’t the most reliable news source, it is quite funny. And, as you’ve probably noticed, the majority of my posts have some bit of comedy in them.
esyringe has been incorporating more green policies as much as possible over the past couple years; and Cracked has written an article titled “The 6 Most Insane Ways Going Green Can Backfire”. If you’d like to read more about all six fails, go check out the article (parental guidance is advised). To give you a taste, here are the subtitles:
6. Energy-Efficient Windows Laser-Punch Your Neighbor’s House
5. Waterless Urinals Cause Floods (of Pee)
4. Compost Heaps Can Spontaneously Combust
3. Solar Panels Blind Airplane Pilots
2. LED Light Bulbs Cause Car Crashes
1. Wind Turbines Turn the Sun into a Strobe Light (making deranged criminals more deranged)
Read the full article to find out how these six going green methods came to such failure.